Interested in working in the wine/spirits industry? The Merchandiser role is a paid training ground to jump start your sales career in the beverage industry. There is an opportunity for professional development and growth within the Company. This role provides an opportunity to learn the various divisions, portfolios, brands, and sales technology.
The territory for this role is located in the Natick, Dedham, and Waltham areas of MA.
To support sales and marketing efforts of the company by ensuring the visibility in the assigned account. This is accomplished through utilization of creative displays, Point of Sale placement, activation materials, brand development, stocking & maintaining shelves, counter, cold box & windows. This role requires creative, fast paced thinking and collaborative teamwork with sales personnel and customers.
- Enhancing visibility of shelves, displays, windows, counters, cold boxes and retail inventories within assigned accounts according to the merchandising standards
- Creatively displays point of sale items according to the brand standards
- Work with Sales Representatives to ensure proper inventory of products for shelf, counter, cold box, and floor displays
- Maintain photographic record of account displays
- Track displays, counters, shelf and signage by store.
- Create effective merchandising presentations to retailers
- Establish and maintain rapport with store managers
- Share brand & product knowledge with store managers and customers as needed
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to learn brand and product knowledge
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Self-motivated, team player who is enthusiastic
Physical Demands and Environment:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College degree or equivalent work experience/training/education preferred
- Candidate must possess valid Massachusetts driver's license and registration
- Occasional physical exertion including the regular lifting of objects weighing up to 25 pounds and the occasional lifting of objects weighing up to 40 pounds
- Work requires frequent standing or walking throughout the work day
- Work requires considerable mental concentration to effectively execute complex tasks requiring periods of focused mental and visual concentration
- Work requires travel and exposure to weather conditions while visiting customers, prospects or vendors
- Potential for accidents due to over the road travel including traffic accidents, delivery of goods or the set up of displays
: $20.00 per hour Schedule
: Monday - Friday, and Saturday work required Company Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Earned Time Off (ET0)
- Earned Sick Time
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Certification Courses provided (Certified Specialist of Wine (CSW)), and (Certified Specialist of Spirits (CSS)).
Martignetti Companies prides itself on being a company where you can bring your best self to work every day. We strive to be an employer of choice where everyone feels that they belong. We do so by acting on our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and offering a substantial benefits package that includes generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision insurance, a comprehensive 401K plan, and employee discounts. All are welcome to apply to work for a company that truly believes its employees are its greatest asset!
Martignetti Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Martignetti Companies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
$20.00 per hour
This job has expired.