Are you looking for an exciting internship experience to help grow your skills and gain valuable experience?
Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc. (MEPPI) Corporate Headquarters is located in Warrendale, PA. We are seeking current students with a concentration in the Mechanical Engineering area to be part of our internships for the summer of 2022.
Being part of MEPPI's Internship program will open opportunities to work in a corporate setting with industry professionals in a fast-paced environment. With an Mechanical Internship, you can expect to be involved in:
- MEPPI's Philanthropic activities
- Challenging and dynamic problem solving
- Real world projects
- Access to industry leaders
- End of summer presentation to outline your summer spent at MEPPI
- Possible future job consideration
The paid internships run from May 2022 through mid-August 2022 with a standard 40-hour workweek and will include an end-of-project presentation.Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc. (MEPPI)
- Students currently enrolled in a bachelor's or master's program
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Mechanical Engineering Major
- Interest in the Power and manufacturing Industry
- Prior internship experience a plus not required
- Intermediate computer skills, emphasizing knowledge of MS Office products.
- Ability to work on real projects through the summer.
is the US subsidiary of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation responsible for serving the North American power systems, rail transportation and water treatment industries with electrical and electronic products, systems and services. Products include gas circuit breakers, vacuum circuit breakers, power transformers, gas insulated substations, power electronics and electricity transmission technologies, generator services, uninterruptible power supplies, rail transportation equipment, and Diamond Vision video display screens.
This job has expired.