At Sturtevant Richmont, a Snap-on Company, we make torque tools that improve workplace safety, quality and throughput and we've been doing it for 90 years. If you're looking for an opportunity to grow your career in a small company atmosphere with big company benefits, we encourage you to consider Sturtevant Richmont.
The Inventory Control Supervisor will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining acceptable levels of inventory at Sturtevant Richmont.
• Production planning responsibilities to include material movements, demand-pull triggers, Kanban implementation, etc.
• Plan, schedule, release, and control manufacturing orders to account for capacity, level loading and custom or priority orders.
• Collaborate with Assembly, Machining and Production Manager about schedule changes; share reprioritization recommendations and provide schedule adjustments as needed.
• Direct cycle counts, physical inventories, inventory accuracy, inventory control and related improvements. This may include the development of programs and audits.
• Identify root cause of inventory discrepancies and create and implement corrective action plans that may include systems, people and/or processes.
• Create, implement, and maintain strict inventory controls.
• Analyze inventory variance and exception reports to monitor inventory data and procedures to ensure accuracy and quality of inventory within the facility.
• Ensure integrity and compliance with all policies, control procedures, and standards. This may include training and development programs.
• Develop, communicate, and implement key performance metrics.
• Interface with IT to develop effective processes and procedures to manage inventory and ensure planning functions meet objectives.
• Will supervise Shipping/Receiving, Packing and Stockroom associates.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
• Five plus years' previous experience
• Proficient user of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and ERP systems
We offer a complete benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation days and more!
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, minority/female/disabled/veteran
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Farmingville, New York
Posted 21 minutes ago
West Hartford, Connecticut
Posted 21 minutes ago
Posted 18 minutes ago