Lead Candidate Identified
Alfasigma USA is seeking a Materials Management Operator for the Shreveport distribution center. This position is designed to maximize the warehouse process by ensuring accurate orders, meeting set targets, and ensuring product integrity and quality standards are met throughout the shipping, receiving, and fulfillment process.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Responsible to ensure personal safety & safety of others at all times; and will adhere to company instructions, procedures and systems and cooperate with the company in meeting occupational safety, health and risk requirements.
- Responsible to do all operations as per QMS, SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Inspects incoming stock/materials for conformity to purchase orders and packing slips.
- Reports undocumented/unordered shipments, shortage, and/or damaged items and goods to supervisor and/or appropriate authority.
- Responsible to follow all policies & procedures laid down by the company and strictly abides by factory code of conduct and lines of discipline
- Responsible to carry out any other tasks as assigned by Supervisor as per business needs.
- Wraps, packs, and otherwise prepares packages
- Keeps an accurate inventory of all inventory entering or exiting the distribution area.
- Operates company truck, forklift, or other warehouse tools and equipment as needed.
- Responsible for cleaning of floors, emptying trash bins, washing and drying towels, cleaning/storing pallets, and supporting other minor facility responsibilities.
WHO WE ARE:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma / GED equivalent
- Valid Drivers License
- Knowledgeable and ability to use computers and software such as UPS shipping, Microsoft suite (email, excel word) and accounting software as required
- Knowledge of basic warehousing, storage, and distribution methods and procedures
- Knowledge of basic stock inventory procedures
- Ability to learn safety rules and regulations related to warehouse operations and equipment usage
- Ability to maintain accurate warehouse and inventory files and records as assigned
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms
- Ability to safely operate warehouse equipment to include delivery vehicles and forklift
- Ability to understand and follow both oral/written instructions
- Ability to read and write at a level required for successful job performance
- Ability to perform accurate arithmetic calculations using basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Ability to meet the physical requirements necessary to safely and effectively perform required duties
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with those contacted in the performance of required duties
- Strong sense of safety awareness, Quality principles, regulations/ Best Practices
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced environment, and organize/manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Flexibility to adopt and accept change management
- Capable of troubleshooting in their area, overcome the roadblocks and initiate actions in timely manner
- Ability to commit to overtime schedules
Alfasigma USA is the local affiliate of the Italian based pharmaceutical company, Alfasigma. The company was formed, in 2015, as a result of the merger between two historic Italian pharmaceutical companies, Alfa Wassermann and Sigma-Tau. Alfasigma is a leading Italian pharmaceutical company focused on prescription drugs, over-the counter (OTC) and nutraceutical products and has a presence in 90 countries.
Alfasigma USA is headquartered in Covington, LA., has a manufacturing plant in Shreveport, LA., a mail order pharmacy call center in the Covington location and an established national salesforce. In addition, a commercial operations hub opened in 2018 in Bedminster, NJ. Alfasigma USA, Inc. offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K and Paid Time Off are some examples)
","EqualOpportunityEmployerDescription":"Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities","PayTransparencyPolicyStatement":"The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This job has expired.