Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is searching for a Material Coordinator with offshore experience preferred in the oil and gas industry.
Work schedule of 14x14 with a work terminal out of Houma, LA.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
- Purchase stocked and non-stocked materials in accordance with engineering specifications, quality assurance practices, and acceptance testing.
- Responsible for the accurate tracking of materials purchased and providing the ETA to the Maintenance Team Lead & Planner/Schedulers. Ensure that the correct materials are received for each job.
- Assist with any material Invoice reconciliation.
- Responsible for receiving all materials, secure storage of all materials and accurate issue of materials to Planners per work order material requests.
- Works closely with the Planner / Scheduler and the Maintenance Team Lead to manage inventory and match materials to jobs.
- Optimize warehouse management including: Identifying and securing special storage needs, reviewing stock-outs and slow moving items, Optimizing stocking levels of faster moving parts and Identifying improvements in existing work processes.
- Ensure proper identification of part and storage location in the field and in the (Future) SAP inventory management system.
- Coordinate physical stock checks and update (Future) SAP inventory management system as necessary.
- Tracks performance of materials management (i.e.Repair & Returns, stock-outs and inventory turns).
- Acts as point of contact for all Materials Procurement and Inventory Management related issues. This will involve technical assistance to and from Maintenance/Process personnel and/or SME's.
- Learn and practice the APC CMS, (Common Maintenance Strategy) processes: SAP, Planning & Scheduling, Spare Parts Management, Supply Chain Management, Quality Assurance & Defect Elimination (RCFA).
- Willingness to assist with boat logistics.
- Willingness and ability to serve as a member of the Emergency Response Team when
- Participate in any other additional duties requested or assigned by the Maintenance Team Lead and or OIM.
Skills / Qualifications Required:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 3-5 years of experience required with some SAP knowledge Preferred:
Associates degree (AA) or BS/BA; or 5+ years related work, preferably offshore, experience and proficient in SAP preferred. Boat logistics experience a plus.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.