Nature of Work:
KS Energy Services is looking for a licensed Master Plumber to work with our clients, primarily with water and gas distribution systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties listed below may vary in terms of importance and other duties may be added or eliminated as this position develops.
- Installs, repairs or replaces commercial or residential water or gas distribution systems.
- Services plumbing fixtures and equipment.
- Leads troubleshooting efforts and repairs water and gas distribution systems.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Interprets and applies mechanical and structural blueprints to plan plumbing repairs and modifications.
- Provide job estimates.
- Works in adherence to safe practices, procedures, and work site or traffic laws
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Master Plumber's License with minimum 4-5 years water service and main work experience
- Knowledge of water and natural gas distribution systems maintenance and repair
- Familiar with various plumbing tools and methods
- Ability to troubleshoot and lead in emergency situations
- Able to read prints, estimate and bid projects
- Keen attention to detail and situational awareness to maintain the safety of the work environment
- Valid driver's license
- Willing to travel throughout the state of Wisconsin
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly work outside in all weather conditions.
DBEs, including MBEs and WBEs, are encouraged to submit proposals. About KS:
Every day, we install the pipes and cables that power our lives--from lighting offices to heating homes. While this paints a pretty picture, our work is just pretty tough. We dig. We cut. We build.
Every time we climb into a protected hole, we're taking a risk. The smallest mistake may cause an accident. This work demands safety, perfection, and efficiency. It's Mission: Impossible. At KS, we live for it. We build energy infrastructure that you depend on. In this industry, everyone is good. WE ARE BETTER!KS Energy Services is a family centered company, we value hard work, integrity and diversity. Working for KS Energy Services offers the opportunity for a rewarding career in the construction industry.