Would you like to shape marketing strategy for our fast-growing portfolio of data science related technologies?
Are you eager to develop and deliver a tailored marketing strategy for a growing publishing division?
About our Team
This is your opportunity to work in Marketing for the world's largest health sciences digital information solutions company. We deliver world-class information and innovative tools, worldwide, helping researchers, students, and practitioners become increasingly more productive in their work.
About the Role
You will be responsible for supporting marketing strategy and execution for our simulations' portfolio, primarily our screen-based virtual simulation products. This role will partner with product, support, training, technology, and sales to develop a sound strategy for new customer acquisition.
• Create, update, and maintain database of product information that supports efforts of multiple sales channels
• Collaborate with product colleagues to monitor product performance and collect and analyze related market feedback
• Track and solicit information on new products that informs marketing messages and promotional pieces
• Support the execution of yearly product marketing strategic plans
• Coordinate and manage marketing collateral updates and requests
• Assist in go-to-market plans for new products, in collaboration with cross-functional teams
• Possess a B.A. or B.S. in business, marketing, communications, PR or related field
• Possess exemplary interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
• Possess relevant experience in product marketing, sales, product development and/or media
• Have proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint required. The ideal candidate will have experience with product marketing, sales or product in the nursing/allied health technology space
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.
Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
• Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
• Disability insurance
• Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
• Life and Accident Insurance
• Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
• Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.