At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We are in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we are designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement, or aligning workers with workforce needs.
Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position in Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; Dallas, TX; Urbandale, IA; Louisville, KY and Milwaukee, WI. This opportunity is open to full-time remote work from these locations!
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- You will be involved in executing marketing campaigns to raise awareness of Mercer's health solutions
- You will collaborate with multiple teams across Mercer local and global to accomplish the programs and campaigns
- You will act as project manager for campaigns and coordinate closely with marketing operations members to complete projects successfully and on time, as well as update senior leaders.
- You will oversee the writing/editing of basic copy, such as emails, webinar presentations and landing pages, as well as identify opportunities for cross-promotion between lines of business.
- You will oversee billing and invoicing to ensure the process is efficient and timely
- You will be part of a company committed to enhancing the health, wealth, and careers of the clients we serve and their employees - and will work for a company equally invested in the development of our own people
- You can rest assured a high value is placed on diversity and we work to foster understanding, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace
- You will be doing meaningful, challenging work, and can look forward to a career with many opportunities to learn, grow, and advance
At Mercer, we are as invested in creating brighter futures for our own people as we are for our clients. To help you reach your full potential, we offer a culture, benefits program, and resources that support your wellbeing and career development as well as:
We will count on you to:
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match and are committed to making a difference in the lives of people
- A culture of belonging, innovation, collaboration, internal mobility, and extraordinary career opportunities through our four businesses: Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman, each consistently ranked the industry leader in their fields
- Competitive pay, full benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance, generous 401k match, AND automatic contribution)
- Generous paid time off for vacation, sick, company holidays, and time to give back to your community; flexible work culture
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer, and mentoring opportunities, and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
- Opportunities to participate in our mentor program, as well as participate in networking with other colleagues in our Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - Mercer Cares (community involvement), PRIDE, Women@Mercer, Racial & Ethnic Diversity and Rising Professionals Network!
What you need to have:
- Collaboration with the cross lines of business centers of excellent (Global creative team, Demand Center, Mercerforce team, Communications, etc.)
- Maintain the marketing calendar firm-wide and identify areas of cross-promotion
- Oversee project budgets, budget forecasting, and reconciliation
- Report on key performance indicators, particularly those related to demand generation, sales follow-up, and brand engagement
- Assists in communicating marketing campaign successes to management team to influence marketing strategy
What makes you stand out:
- Exposure or experience working in a corporate environment
- Previous marketing, digital and/or campaign experience in a related role
- Strong business acumen paired with intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as needed to support the needs of the business
- Solid organizational, time-management skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively to meet deadlines and quality requirements
- Proficient and working knowledge of MS Office with a strong focus in PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree or 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience and understanding of Salesforce, Marketo, and AEM platforms to execute campaigns as well as ability to produce the analytics and measure our effectiveness
- Prior experience with InDesign, marketing tools and/or webinar platforms
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.me.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.