Expected Travel: Up to 25%
Requisition ID: 4882
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
Teleflex is focused on the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Teleflex will comply with US government regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements for US workers. To ensure we are prepared for all applicable vaccination requirements, Teleflex is currently collecting vaccination status and accommodation requests from our US based employees.
Employees and new hires in sales or field-based roles that require vendor credentials to access medical facilities as an essential function of the job, may be required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination based on customers/site requirement. This requirement is independent of Teleflex policy or any applicable US governmental regulations.
Interventional - The Interventional business unit at Teleflex offers innovative medical devices that are used to diagnose and treat coronary and peripheral vascular diseases. We place a strategic emphasis on complex coronary and peripheral interventions, vascular access, bone access, specialty biologic treatments and cardiac assist. Our current Interventional products include a broad range of clinically relevant solutions, such as our GuideLiner® and Turnpike® Catheters, AC3 Optimus™ Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump and OnControl® Powered Bone Access System. With a strong R&D footprint and pipeline, our fast-growing Interventional business unit is poised to continue the development of new technologies to serve critically ill patients for years to come. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing communications strategies and plans, as well as the execution of associated projects, in a manner that advances the awareness of and preference for the Interventional business unit while complying with corporate brand standards. Responsible for communications initiatives in North Americe, the Specialist will partner with key stakeholders in developing and executing strategic and tactical integrated marketing communications plans that support growth objectives, engage target audiences, and drive sales. In addition, the Specialist will be responsible for integrating efforts of cross functional teams, agency partners and other geographies to ensure seamless, consistent execution in all communication channels.
• Own traffic management of jobs, including creative (i.e., copy and design), print, web, advertising and press releases
• Working with Marketing counterparts, lead the development, creative direction, and execution of BU, Product- and category-level Marketing Communications launch plans and campaigns. Plans may include advertising, collateral (e.g., spec sheets, videos, brochures, presentations, case studies, direct mail), direct marketing, public relations activities, digital media (website, social media, pay per click, e-blasts), and trade shows and events. Ensure brand compliance, message accuracy and consistency across all materials.
• Support development of creative briefs and project plans and manage overall timelines.
• Write, edit and review copy for compliance with product claims matrices, style guidelines, trademarks, and references/attribution.
• Drive programs and projects to completion, on time often under tight deadlines, within budget .
• Route materials through document control/quality system and work in accordance with Legal, Regulatory, CMA and Compliance guidelines/requirements/policies.
• Manage/maintain marketing collateral inventory
• Manage external vendors (agencies, printers, photographers, etc.) to complete projects on time and on budget.
• Participate in the planning of marketing communications strategies and programs in support of trade shows and product-related events for assigned business/product lines.
• Develop campaign metrics and reports
• Work in accordance with Corporate Marketing Communications standards, including approved vendors, quality and labeling procedures and other processes.
Key Relationships / Interfaces
• Business Unit President
• Vice President of Global Marketing
• BU Product and Marketing Managers
• Global Marketing Directors
• Sales Directors
• QA/RA Department
Education / Experience Requirements
• 3 - 5 years of medical device, biotechnology, or pharmaceutical communications experience
• Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) in marketing, communications, business, design or associated field.
• 3 - 5 years of professional experience, including direct experience in marketing communications planning, creative direction, printing, digital media and public relations
• Proven experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment from concept through development, review and timely implementation required.
• Digital marketing experience strongly preferred.
• Experience with successful product and brand launches preferred.
• Experience working in a regulated environment, with healthcare, medical device or pharmaceuticals preferred.
• Knowledge of Interventional Cardiology/Radiology space/products desirable, but not required.
• Agency experience a plus.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communications with strong editing, proofreading and copywriting abilities.
• Ability to monitor, measure, interpret and communicate campaign metrics.
• Ability to think strategically and deliver tactically.
• Ability to interpret and analyze marketing plans to develop appropriate communications program strategies and tactics.
• Ability to provide creative and strategic guidance and focus to team members.
• Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM platforms a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple programs and projects effectively and efficiently.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to formulate and manage budgets.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Excels at building strong relationships both internally in a heavily matrixed environment, and externally across diverse partnerships
• Excellent writing, editing, and presentation skills
• Ability to work within the constraints of a regulated industry while maintaining and elevating creative marketing communication
• Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint); Adobe Creative Suite experience; web & email marketing experience
• Understanding of overall healthcare environment/landscape
• Ability to make timely, strategic decisions in an ambiguous, face-paced environment
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 20%
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.