Do you have 3+ years of experience as an Engineer?
Do you love finding ways to save your organization money and improve current manufacturing methods?
Do you enjoy tasks such as developing packaging and supporting NPI processes?
Then apply now! Join a growing team that fosters professional development and offers a fast paced, but relaxed manufacturing environment.
Our client, a leader in plastic manufacturing for the medical & dental industry is looking for a Manufacturing Process Engineer to join their growing team in Wilsonville, Oregon. The organization is ISO 9001 certified and focused on providing quality products for their customers while minimizing their environmental footprint.
Manufacturing Process Engineers:
The ideal Manufacturing Process Engineer will have:
- Assist with various projects, developing packaging, supporting NPI processes, analyzing and planning work force utilization, space requirements, workflow, designs and layouts of equipment onsite.
- Collaborate with various departments (sales, engineer, quality, production) to implement process changes, and improvements.
- Analyze jobs, run times/window time frames to support increased efficiencies and implement quality improvements that need to be made, and evaluate current processes, procedures, tooling, automation, ergonomics, and workflow.
- Assist the Engineering Department with designing and building fixtures or equipment.
- Create new procedures and instruction manuals that will create more efficiency for production team members day to day.
As a Manufacturing Process Engineer, you will benefit from:
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer/ Process Engineer.
- A BA/BS in Manufacturing Engineering or any related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a custom manufacturing setting.
- Process development and strong problem-solving experience.
- Experience working with plastic materials and plastic terminology is preferred.
- The ability to read, understand Autocad, blueprints, schematics.
- The ability to effectively work well in a team environment.
- Experience working with Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- $85,000 - 90,000 Salary
- Regular hours Monday- Friday:
- Day shift: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Training and support
- Permanent employment with benefits including medical, dental, etc.
- Profit-sharing 401k.
- A relaxed, but fast paced environment that is supportive, inclusive, and encouraging.
If you're interested, please apply with your resume - interviews are starting right away! #ZR
This job has expired.