Alluxa is currently seeking an Manufacturing Manager who will oversee a portion of the manufacturing team to achieve safe and efficient operations. The Manager will use various manufacturing equipment and processes to meet operational goals and the day to day oversight of staff to ensure adequate staffing and training of personnel.
- Supervises the operation of various equipment used in Alluxa's manufacturing operations.
- Oversees logistics support in set-up, scheduling, and managing the workflow to ensure established procedures are being met while maintaining high quality workmanship.
- Maintains a safe work environment.
- Provides technical direction and training in the designated manufacturing area.
- Coordinates and/or performs assembly, maintenance, and repairs of equipment as needed. Establishes and maintains preventive maintenance procedures and records for all manufacturing processes in the coating operations area.
- Leads and utilizes continuous improvement techniques i.e. Lean Manufacturing,
- 5-S as required to improve area performance.
- Supports implementation of Statistical Data Analysis (SPC) to improve area productivity.
- Additional duties as needed.
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 5 years of manufacturing experience in a high-tech environment reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Ability to manage a workforce of 15 to 20 manufacturing technicians with multiple shifts. Effectively train people in existing and new processes.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and high attention to detail. Prioritize multiple tasks.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices.
- Accomplish tasks with minimum supervision.
- Strong foundation of interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written as well as listening. Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite (Word; Excel).
- Strong work ethic displaying consistent dependability, reliability, and initiative.
- Associate Degree or higher in mechanical, physical sciences, engineering technology or electronics field.
- 3+ years of manufacturing supervision experience preferred.
- Experience with wafer coating equipment, processes and control software.
- Experience with various lab equipment and testing equipment.
- Experience with electronic and computer technology.
- Proficient in mathematics and scientific principles/units.
- Understanding of quality systems and statistical knowledge.
- Work onsite in a manufacturing and office environment
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Clarity of vision to see near and mid-range
- While performing duties of this job, this role will regularly be required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms.
- Temperature is moderate within work environment.
- The noise level in the manufacturing environment is moderate, but occasionally can be loud.
- Required to be physically capable of executing all essential functions to perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Alluxa is a technology company that provides specialized optical filters and thin-film precision coatings for the most challenging applications in the industrial technology, life sciences, and semiconductor markets. The company's products are developed through a proprietary coating process using state-of-the-art, advanced equipment. Alluxa partners with customers across major end markets to provide customized, complex precision coating solutions through Alluxa's specialized technology platform and proprietary processes.
Learn more about Alluxa: https://www.alluxa.com/why-alluxa/
Alluxa is a subsidiary of Enpro, a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day - from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Legal authorization to work in the United States is required.
This job has expired.