Lead a groundbreaking team.
We're growing rapidly and are searching for a Manager, Network Operations to design, build, and support our core network infrastructure both in the cloud and on the premises. Our team consists of forward-thinking individuals who want to disrupt the traditional mold through progressive design, automation, and system implementation practices. We are growing as a NetOps/DevOps organization that believes in Scaling, Transforming, Automating, Innovating, having fun, and making a difference. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Manager, Network Operations:
What skills you will use:
- Highly experienced with physical networking
- Comfortable with scripting languages such as Python or Powershell.
- Experience with automation tools such as Terraform or Ansible.
- Help to develop metrics to measure system performance and implement best practices.
- Work as part of a team to discuss and collaborate on ideas and solutions.
- Can-do attitude and adaptive to a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent time management skills, handling multiple priorities with individual deadlines.
- Solve difficult challenges while providing high-level platform uptime and availability.
Who are we a good fit for?
- 5+ years of progressive growth in network management
- 3+ years of managing teams of 5 or more
- Ideally, you have 5 -7 years of Network administration for both on-prem and cloud networking environments.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP network fundamentals.
- Ability to configure NGFW policy such as the Fortinet and Sonicwall NSa platforms.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Datadog, Cloudwatch or LogicMonitor.
- Comfortable working with IAAS solutions to automate as much as possible.
- Comfortable with Terraform, Bitbucket, IaC and GitOps methodology.
- Desire to understand new technologies and engineer integrations between systems.
- Ability to translate engineered solutions to detailed technical documentation.
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.We are DraftKings.
We're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.Join Us!
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.