We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ list for the last six years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016, 2018, and 2020.
About the Role
This person will be responsible for hitting net new logo monthly sales goals, building, managing, and optimizing the effectiveness of the Wrike Account Executive Sales Team as we focus on acquiring and building our client base. This role will manage the acquisition of MRR from small business to commercial clients to hit and exceed sales goals. This person will also manage the day to day work, development and implementation of sales process improvements.
- Ensuring that sales targets and KPIs are met every month
- Managing and driving deals to accelerate systematic outcomes
- Accurately forecasting sales performance based on input from sales team as well as from analysis of available data inputs
- Act as a coach, utilizing call splitting and recording software to improve the skill set of our Account Executives
- Leveraging internal resources including Solutions Engineers, Legal, Customer Success and Professional services to support deal cycles with reps
- Ensuring that sales playbook and process is followed on a deal by deal basis;Motivating and mentoring the team with positive, high energy leadership
- Ensuring key sales metrics and goals such as quota achievement, sales activity, and pipeline generation are met and are accurately reflected in Salesforce
- Proven track record of training and developing new hires, achieving fast ramp schedules.
- Proven ability to coach and drive positive team momentum in a changing sales environment as we grow as a company
- Demonstrated analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities, and analyze complex deals
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Tremendous attention to detail and process
- Strong leadership presence
- Results oriented with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Must have a very high sense of urgency and excellent time management skills
- Ideally has worked on a monthly quota cadence
- 4+ years in Sales Management
- Remotely located in either CST or EST time zones
Wrike is now part of Citrix.Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about.Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here:www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.Functional Area:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atASKHR@citrix.comfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
This job has expired.