Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is current seeking a Manager – Construction Management and Inspection Services to work out of either our Newark or Haddon Heights, NJ
with experience is consistent with, but not limited to:
- Develop and manage construction inspection and construction management services in New Jersey.
- Services provided in transportation market and public works infrastructure.
- Responsible for business development, project management, quality, staffing, personnel, client relations, financial performance, business plan, etc.
- Responsible for the performance and strategic growth of the services; ensuring profitability; quality and maintaining an excellent reputation.
- Effective business development, organization management and leadership are critical.
Why Work With Us?At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
- A seasoned industry professional.
- Strong technical base in construction engineering services.
- Ability to mentor and develop staff. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Team attitude. Good organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work individually as well as part of a team.
- Ability to help bring in new business/clients as well as maintain existing client relationship.
- Vision. Ability to work effectively in varying environments.
- Willingness to travel.
- Able to multi-task.
- Excellent professional reputation.
- Strong transportation engineering/construction background and understanding as well as an understanding of our private sector markets and services. Honesty, integrity, dependability, and punctuality.
- MS Office Suite
- PE license is beneficial, but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.