Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Analyze market conditions and work with sales, marketing, operations, and partners to implement a cohesive strategy that optimizes profitability across a portfolio of properties. Provide insights to help frame corporate revenue strategies, while enhancing reporting and other capabilities of the team.
1. Analyze market data from various partners to build and adjust short/long term strategy as needed.
2. Update and maintain rates and restrictions in real time across all rate codes and points of distribution. Quickly responding to any property request.
3. Prepare and moderate weekly revenue meetings.
4. Prepare rolling 12 month forecasts one time per month.
5. Audit and correct parity issues, troubleshooting any yielding failures to minimize error occurrences and communicate instances to director.
6. Manage accurate mapping of room types and rate codes between Channel Manager, connected sites, and PMS
7. Meet with distribution partners one time per month.
8. Update and/or distribute reports daily.
9. Train other corporate team members in revenue management strategies.
10. Work with analyst team to fine tune reports as needed.
College degree or equivalent preferably with a degree in business, economics, finance, or analytics. Must proficiently communicate in English (written and oral) to the understanding of customers, guests, owners, and co-workers.
3 or more years' experience in revenue management. History in property operations or hospitality analytics preferred. Working knowledge of revenue management tools (Synxis, Opera, Siteminder, Travelclick, STR, OTA extranets, etc.). Knowledge of distribution connectivity a plus. Knowledge of marketing concepts preferred. Advanced knowledge of Excel and literate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint).
Plan the work
Determine the techniques to be used
Work in normal office conditions and in close proximity to others
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
Posted 37 minutes ago
Posted 37 minutes ago
Posted 36 minutes ago