Discover career-defining opportunities at TimkenSteel.
At our St. Clair plant in Eaton, Ohio, we're at the leading edge of technology for the automotive and industrial markets. Our focus is on creating products that go into the cars we drive every day, including value-added, precision steel components for transmissions, engines and steering systems. And our process lines demonstrate how lean thinking optimizes value to the customer and to TimkenSteel.
This position will install, maintain, and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, piping and electrical systems for the St. Clair Plant located in Eaton, OH.
Benefits include but are not limited to the following:
AFTERNOON (2ND) SHIFT & MIDNIGHT (3RD) SHIFT POSITIONS
- Climate controlled environment!
- $5000 first year bonus plus continued bonus opportunity
- Three (3) weeks of paid vacation
- Benefits available on first day of employment; no waiting period
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pay for Performance Program
This position is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Identifies the root cause of machine breakdowns.
- Dismantles defective machine(s) and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance, major and minor repairs, and troubleshooting and resolution of breakdown or out of control situations.
- Installs and repairs electrical equipment, such as transformers and wiring and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Assembles, installs and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of plant.
- Sets up and operates machine tools (lathes, grinders, mills, drill presses, etc.) to repair and/or fabricate parts, jigs, fixtures and tools.
- Operates powered industrial equipment.
- High School Diploma w/ 5 to 6 years' experience in electrical, technical, mechanical maintenance.
- Associate Degree w/ 2 to 3 years' experience in electrical, technical, mechanical maintenance.
- Activities such as walking, stooping, climbing, kneeling, bending.
- Significant time on production floor and significant time on feet and walking.
- Significant uses of hands; sometimes in confined spaces.
- Occasional lifting; typically less than 50 lbs.
- Hearing of conversational level.
- Must be able to be qualified to operate powered industrial equipment.
- Color vision.
Relocation is not offered for this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. #CB
This job has expired.