American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Maintenance Scheduler is responsible for prioritizing and assigning the work orders for day-to-day operations of the Field Technicians. The Maintenance Scheduler must have an extensive understanding of the work order systems, the technological and organizational aptitude to plan and manipulate the software to create the most effective schedule, be able to handle multiple tasks at one time and deliver excellent communication skills and customer service to all.
- Schedule all inspections (move outs, move ins, and marketing), vacant and occupied property work, including all regular scheduled maintenance of the property and ad hoc or last-minute work orders. Schedules admin time for the team as needed, for training, meetings, etc.
- Responsible for making sure schedules are full, with the most value-added work and optimizing the schedule daily, ongoing, by priority and route. Monitors schedule board throughout the day to ensure all work orders are completed and reach out to team members as necessary to follow up.
Work where you feel right at home -
- High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Maintenance or Property Management required.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Associates degree or above in Business Administration, Management, Real Estate, Business Communications or a related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of Yardi Voyager and/or CRM Dynamics preferred.
- Experience with Scheduling and /or Dispatching functions and software.
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!Related Keywords:
scheduler, maintenance scheduler, property management, maintenance, business communications, work orders, business administration, real estate, #LI-MA1, #LI-CA1
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.