The Mosaic Company
Are you purpose driven and want to Help the World Grow the Food it Needs?
We have opportunities for you and working at Mosaic has never been more exciting! We are implementing and using new technologies to manage risk, minimize impacts and maximize the value we deliver to our team, customers, and diverse stakeholders around the globe. "NextGEN" is the term we use to describe the technology- driven change focused on Integrated Operations Centers, Modeling and Analytics, Automation and Process Controls, and Process Digitization. We know there are bright, passionate people, ready to join us as we revolutionize our operations to drive long-term efficiencies, competitiveness, and value for our employees and our customers.
We understand the challenges of the post-pandemic environment and Mosaic's passion and commitment to the well-being and safety of our employees has always been a top priority. Many of our roles require employees to be fully on-site given the nature of the work, though there are some roles offering fully remote work, most are either fully on-site or a hybrid model of on-site and remote.
Are you our next Maintenance Engineer- II, III, or Senior?
The position provides technical support primarily to plant operations groups and responsible for front-end engineering development of various projects. Serves as an active contributor to Mosaic cross-site and/or cross-functional assignments and initiatives. Frequently assigned to high-profile projects, support assignments, and initiatives.
What will you contribute?
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
- Serve as a technical resource for maintenance supervisors, planners and mechanics.
- Provide support to maintenance supervisor during emergency work
- Manage identified Mechanical Integrity repairs and follow through to completion
- Work with Reliability Engineers and maintenance staff to develop solutions to equipment reliability
- Scope and Manage site expense/capital projects for infrastructure & equipment repairs/replacements/upgrades
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years of relevant experience. (Engineering, industrial project experience, or engineering project management)
- 4+ years of relevant experience. (Engineering, industrial project experience, or engineering project management)
- 8+ years or more of relevant experience. (Engineering, industrial project experience, or engineering project management)
Required for ALL
- MS Office products, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project/Primavera (or similar software) experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Must demonstrate ability to influence others; requires strong leadership qualities, and team building.
- Manage and control project costs and schedule by ensuring that effective project controls are in place and functioning properly.
- Providing coordination between design, procurement, and/or construction for integration of technical content and schedule activities.
Preferred for ALL Levels:
- SAP/Maximo application experience (CMMS computer maintenance)
- Industrial chemical plant or mining facility project management experience
- PE, PMI certification
- Lubrication/Vibration analysis experience
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
This job has expired.