Tremco Construction Products Group brings together Tremco CPG Inc.'s Commercial Sealants & Waterproofing and Roofing & Building Maintenance divisions; Tremco Barrier Solutions Inc.; Dryvit, Nudura and Willseal brands; Prebuck LLC; Weatherproofing Technologies, Inc.; Weatherproofing Technologies Canada and PureAir Control Services, Inc. Altogether, Tremco CPG companies operate 21 manufacturing facilities, 6 distribution sites, and 3 R&D/technology sites, and employ more than 2,700 people across North America.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB: The Machine Operator starts, troubleshoots, and operates manufacturing equipment safely. There are three Machine Operator levels (I, II, & III). The level will be determined by experience, ability to assume various roles on the plant floor, and demonstrated ability to independently troubleshoot and problem-solve machine issues resulting in efficient cycles and minimal downtime.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform work in a safe manner by following all written and verbally communicated safety rules and procedures.
- Follow standard work procedures to operate and maintain assigned machine(s).
- Routinely meet or exceed production output rates per standards.
- Ensure product meets certain tolerances and specifications.
- Perform routine inspections per quality standards.
- Understand production instructions.
- Maintain accurate paperwork.
- Package, label, and store products.
- Cross-train on other production functions as business need dictates.
- Clean and maintain assigned area to ensure proper functionality.
- Report and assist with resolving safety, quality, and mechanical issues.
- Participate in the continuous improvement process.
- If appropriate, set up and operate various off-line and secondary equipment.
No formal education requirement. EXPERIENCE:
No experience necessary. OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to function effectively in a team setting.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
- Demonstrates reliability, flexibility, and dependability.
Incumbent must be able to sit, stand, walk, kneel, reach, use hands, balance, talk, hear, and lift up to 50 lbs. BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
The hourly rate for applicants in this position generally ranges between $14.40 and $17.20. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operations, needs, and other considerations permitted by law.
Tremco offers a variety of benefits to its employees, including but not limited to health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, Company Pension Plan, Performance Based Bonus/Commission, and continuing education. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This job has expired.