As a Loan Specialist, you will help veterans and active duty service members in their VA loan process. You will work with Loan Officers, and will often be the first point of contact for our borrowers.
Job duties will vary upon assignment but may include:
- Educate borrowers on the loan process and product/service alternatives.
- Interview borrowers and obtain and/or verify information and documentation.
- Evaluate borrower credit for pre-approval or denial of loan applications.
- Make initial contact and respond promptly to customer inquiries to collect borrower financial and credit information.
- Process borrower credit information through online approval system.
- Inform borrowers on future loan documentation requests, including borrowers' income and asset information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We're looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day.
We'll also want to know that you can demonstrate these attributes:
- Dedicated work ethic.
- High attention to detail.
- Excel in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Thrive in a highly cooperative work setting.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
- 1+ year(s) of previous customer service experience.
- NMLS licensed or become licensed upon employment.
Veterans United Home Loans and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.
This job has expired.