As a Loan Coordinator, you manage the loan process from start to finish. You receive and organize loan information, review credit documentation, obtain documentation for file completion, evaluate readiness for underwriting, submit closing information and review final closing disclosures for accuracy.
Job duties will vary upon assignment but may include:
- Effectively communicate with Borrowers, Loan Officers, Underwriters, Closers and other 3rd parties that are involved in the transaction, responding promptly to inquiries and requests via phone (preferred) email and/or IM.
- Effectively manage a pipeline count to be determined by leadership from Application to Funding within required turn times and Quality standards.
- Request, receive, review and organize all necessary items to complete loan approval.
- Review and analyze credit, income and asset documentation, establish conditions within VU guidelines, assess fees, and maintain ownership of the file quality.
- Attend training to create progression in your role and ensure understanding of company guidelines and loan programs.
We're looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day.
We'll also want to know you can demonstrate these attributes:
Please note that we do not currently have this position available at this time. However, we want to be proactive in our ever changing environment and hope to continue gathering applications and amazing candidates for when the position comes available in the future.
- Ability to manage time.
- Dedicated work ethic.
- Perform under high stress situations.
- High attention to detail.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Excel in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Thrive in a highly cooperative work setting.
- Adaptable to change and shifts in priority.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
- Veterans United experience.
- At least six months of Mortgage Processing or Production experience.
- Proficient Communication and Customer Service Skills.
Veterans United Home Loans and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.