This job has expired.
Primary Function of Position:
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that maybe assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
The Production Controller 3 is a critical position within our team. This role is responsible for serving as a liaison between all internal organizations to ensure that components and assembles flow smoothly through the work areas to meet stringent deadlines.
Work with various teams in Service, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Engineering, Quality and Finance to fully understand Service demand and supply needs and balancing operational goals. Lead with strong communication skills and assist with project developments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Support and lead departmental projects. Manage contingencies that surface during implementation of projects.
* Collaborate with Purchasing, Warehouse and Engineering to review proposed changes and establish Engineering Change Order (ECO) effectivity dates. Execute ECO implementation requirements.
* Develop and maintain countermeasures to address root causes for Work Order Error issues.
* Review and understand all production order processing operations in compliance with Quality and Inventory Control requirements
* In depth understanding and use of ERP system transactions as they were designed for different processes, work order types, and their impact on cost tracking
* Assumes shared responsibility for the inventory accuracy
* Participates in all work order related testing and UAT
* Willingly participates with production teams to resolve production, and planning issues.
* Maintain department metrics, key performance indicators, (KPI) analyze trends and results. Propose/Drive appropriate corrective actions where needed.
* Adhere to all operating policies, guidelines and procedures. Comply with Current Good Manufacturing and Good Documentation practices (GMP & GDP).
* Maintain accurate MRP (SAP) parameters for responsible product lines.
* Provides tactical training to team members. This includes creating and/or updating work instructions (WI).
* Proactively manage changes to internal raw material Kanban bin sizing (control cycle) to support demand fluctuation.
* Technically close all works orders in responsible areas. Resolve work order variances and determine root cause.
· Develop and maintain reports to highlight needs, deliverables and constraints as required for internal use.
· Advanced understanding of proper BOM (bill of materials) and traveler/routing structure, as they relate to both SAP and Agile.
· Demonstrates a commitment to continuous improvement on a daily basis.
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
* Bachelor's degree in a related field and a minimum of 4 years of related experience in a production environment
* Preferred 4 years of experience in Medical Device industry (or similar)
* Advanced SAP/ERP experience. Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot issues that surface with little to no assistance from business applications.
* Demonstrate the ability to operate in a regulated industry with working knowledge of ISO and regulatory restrictions.
* Advanced MS Office skills, understanding of lookup, Pivot tables, macro recordings, data tables, charting, data sorting segregation and formula auditing.
* Ability to respond to detailed inquiries, present information to groups and senior management. Able to communicate in a succinct and organized manner, appropriate for context, time and place.
* Highly analytical, critical-thinker and attention to detail.
* Flexible, adaptable and able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* APICS certification a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Day
Travel : 10% of the timeTravel Requirements:10% of the time Shift:Day