At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Love Data? We do too.
We are looking for a Lead iGaming Analyst to help us scale quickly through data-driven action in our DraftKings and Golden Nugget online casino brands. We are looking for a passionate analytics lead with strong analytical acumen, hands-on technical skills, and a thirst to use data to improve operational efficiency. We want you to build models that identify customer interests and product preferences, while establishing trust as an indispensable partner to marketing and gaming operations. Sound good to you? Join Us!
What you'll do as a Lead Analyst:
What you'll bring:
- Articulate complex analytical information to a variety of audiences, craft data stories, create high quality presentations and provide recommendations
- Lead periodic operational reviews, coordinate with stakeholders, and effectively lead discussions with operational leaders
- Proactively identify growth opportunities across the casino business, and provide insights that will help improve profitability and market share
- Improve analytics framework surrounding customer profiling and player economic model to provide input to day-to-day operation
- Build Tableau dashboards to monitor players engagement, marketing effects and revenue stream diagnosis, identify anomalies, and perform regular data quality audits
- Develop scalable and repeatable advanced analytics model frameworks for user engagement, monetization and retention
- Partner with Marketing and other business partners to analyze casino customer journey from acquisition to maturity
- Assist junior analysts in structuring and executing analytics projects
- 4+ years of business analytics or data science experience
- Expert in SQL language
- Proficient in statistical programming languages such as Python or R
- Familiar with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experienced in applying statistical analysis for A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience creating strong written and verbal presentations up to executive level, with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, MIS, Engineering, Business Analytics, Economics, or a related field. Master's degree is preferred
This position can sit in either Boston, Las Vegas or Remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
#LI-DC1 #LI-Remote Join Us!
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability. Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.