ARS - Rescue Rooter, is in need of EPA Certified LEAD HVAC Installers to help provide outstanding service to our customers!!
The professional we select will apply technical skills and knowledge to install, start up, and troubleshoot new systems. In addition, this person will install ventilation, heating, and air conditioning systems within residential settings.
What we have to offer you:
- Competitive Compensation - Earn great $$$
- Flexible work Schedules
- Fully Equipped, Take-home vehicle and Gas Card
- Company provided Uniforms and uniform service
- Company Cell Phone
- Comprehensive PAID training
- Management that cares about your success and safety
- Mentorship from our industry leading management team
- Nation-wide company offering stability and career advancement
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Offering low-cost Medical Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Telemedicine Service
- New Aflac Supplement Insurance
- FSA, HSA, Vision, Dental, Life insurance offered
- 401(k) with company match
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Short term disability and additional life insurance available
- Discount Programs with our partnered accounts (Childcare, personal cell phone, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in HVAC installation or residential experience.
- Working knowledge of national codes and best practices.
- Requisite basic certifications (EPA Universal).
- A valid driver's license and strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen, MVR and employment background checks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.