Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities from several sources such as, search engines, e-mail notifications, webinars and selected requests submitted through the company's website. The distributions of the leads are given to the appropriate sales, marketing and/or Operation representative. This position may also require performing research activities for various market segments and opportunities (Internet, social media, internal CRM and direct contacts), and generating leads for subsequent follow-up either directly by making outbound calls and contact to potential clients, or via referral to appropriate sales personnel. To accomplish business goals, the Lead Generation Specialist will work with other Marketing Team members, Sales, Executive Team members, internal leadershipand external clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Internet-based and search engine research to identify new business opportunities in the state and local public sectors. Perform searches in three primary search platforms; Deltek/GovWin, BidNet and BidSync. Additional search options may also be utilized. Qualify, distribute and track leads generated.
- Follow-up on received email notification bids from registered municipalities' websites.
- Conduct market/opportunity research via internet, social media and direct contacts.
- Make outbound calls and contacts to uncover specific opportunities and help Eurofins Environment Testing America (EETA) grow market share and overall revenues.
- Document calls/contacts and research through the use of our current CRM platform.
- Support Sales and Marketing, where needed, to win bids / opportunities.
Role is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Candidates in this role may work remote, but must be willing and able to travel onsite for training as needed.QualificationsIdeal Candidates will have:
- Associate Degree or Equivalent. BS / BA preferred. Course work in business or computers desired
- One year of sales, marketing or customer service experience preferred.
- Experience in computer research is a plus, as well as knowledge of Social Media
- Understanding of Search Engines and research strategies
- Working knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM module beneficial.
- Environmental Testing Industry experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.