CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
- Lead all thermal system development activities for the electrified system including cooling, heating, simulation, and component sizing. Electrified systems may include energy storage systems, power electronics, motor-inverter, and other high voltage systems.
- System level design and analysis of heat transfer on electrified systems utilizing a variety of tools and modeling methods
- Own or assist in system and component sizing of thermal systems for electrification
- Perform thermal analysis to develop and optimize thermal control designs and provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and coordinate with other groups to understand requirements and develop thermal system specifications
- Work with product validation to plan and execute subsystem level thermal tests and perform associated analyses
- Support Functional Safety activities including safety concept generation, Fault tree analysis from a thermal system standpoint
- Work and execute independently with minimal technical oversight and general direction
- Use system engineering methods and processes to lead root cause analysis of system level thermal issues. Coordinate the investigation with sub-system owners and drive to successful remediation
- Lead internal and external design reviews of the thermal system level throughout the product life cycle and ensure signoff before design execution
- Required to assist in other architecture simulation activities including powertrain, system behavior and subsystem functions.
- Mentoring and coaching of other team members
- This position pays $115,000 -$150,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
- BS in Mechanical or Engineering discipline
- 3+ years of industry experience with thermal systems engineering and/or product development with OEM experience or Tier-1 product development experience in designing and developing thermal systems for electrified vehicles or sub-systems.
Compensation & Benefits
- MS or Ph.D. with thermal systems design experience in electrified powertrain/vehicle development
- Familiarity with requirement management tools (preferably Polarion)
: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.