Law360, a LexisNexis company, is an online newswire for business lawyers that covers major litigation, transactions, and regulatory issues. Founded in 2004 and acquired by LexisNexis in 2012, Law360 is a cutting-edge organization and one of the fastest-growing subscription news services in the U.S. Our subscribers include the largest law firms in the U.S. and around the world, in-house counsel at major corporations, and key decision-makers in the government sector.
We are currently seeking a motivated inside sales Account Executive to join our growing organization. The Small Law Account Executive will play an integral role in increasing market presence and revenue. This Account Executive is responsible for growing new business in the assigned small law territory.
The position involves developing and maintaining new client relationships, referrals, managing marketing campaign leads and more. The Account Executive is also responsible for pursuing leads comprised of current clients, free trial users, past prospects and other prospecting lists.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue objectives
- Develop an account plan for assigned territory; identify new revenue growth opportunities, and utilize all resources to secure business (i.e. providing customer and product support, record activity and events in Salesforce.com and utilizing internal systems)
- Develop relationships with decision makers, influencers and end-users in assigned accounts
- Utilize a consultative sales approach, communicate the Law360 value proposition to clients and prospects
- 5+ years B2B sales experience
- BA or BS degree
- Exceptional presentation, communication, organization, analytical and time management skills
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding company objectives and quotas OR proven track record in previous position(s)
- Self-starter with experience obtaining multiple levels of approvals and closing high value sales
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Law360 products and client needs
Law360 offices are located in NYC, Washington DC, and Los Angeles. We offer a casual and flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits (including; medical, dental, generous paid time off, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and a pre-tax commuter program), and competitive salary.
Portfolio Media Inc.is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.