Position Summary - Lexington, KY area
Laundry and Warewash Specialist will serve as the main point of contact for all laundry and warewash operations. These customers range from independent laundry and warewashing operations to national accounts, including health care, hospitality and school systems. All new Laundry and Warewashing Specialists will progress through an extensive training program that will include all aspects of our business and best practices for laundry and warewashing operations. The Laundry and Warewash Specialist will be responsible for their territory and will require about 90% travel throughout the state. Some overnight travel may be required also.
- Installation of dispensing platforms
- Diagnose and troubleshoot laundry and warewashing issues
- Formulate Wash Formulas
- Conduct field surveys for potential customers to determine appropriate chemicals and products
- Provide sales support for existing and potential laundry and/or kitchen customers
- Complete and provide field service reports to customers summarizing the service call
- Provide quality inspections during routine service calls to ensure customer satisfaction
- Clean and maintain dispensing systems operations
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations on laundry and warewashing chemicals, processes and programs to increase customers operating efficiencies
- Maintain cleanliness of work vehicle and tools
- Work independently with little to no supervision
- Cultivate long-term relationships that will lead to increased sales
- Provide extensive hands-on product and solution training to customers
- All other duties as assigned
- Be mechanically inclined and have a basic understanding of electricity and plumbing
- Basic understanding of laundry and warewashing chemistry
- Must be able to effectively manage time and work
- Maintain a valid driver's license and safe driving record
- Able to run a cost-effective service route
- Able to troubleshoot and solve customer issues
- Demonstrate ability to build strong relationships, influence customers and build trust
- Team player with the ability to work with many types of customers and co-workers
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude and an eagerness to learn
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, co-workers, customers and general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Basic personal computer skills including email, word processing, spreadsheets, graphs, etc.
High school or diploma required Physical Demands
The Laundry Technician's physical job demands include maximum occasional lift of 25 lbs from floor to 50 in; maximum occasional lift of 50 lbs from floor to 36 in; maximum occasional carry of 50 lbs for 50 ft; maximum occasional horizontal push/pull force of 35 lbs at 47-52 in height for 18 in; maximum occasional horizontal push/pull force of 20 lbs at 36 in height for 50 ft; maximum occasional climb of 18 in in/out vehicle; occasional climb stairs 8-10 in height; maximum occasional grip force of 100 lbs; maximum occasional forward reach of 36 inches; maximum occasional lateral reach of 24 inches; occasional bend; occasional crouch/kneel; occasional neck extension; occasional neck flexion; occasional neck rotation; occasional trunk rotation; occasional fine motor coordination; constant hand coordination; constant foot coordination; occasional balance; occasional lying supine, side-lying, or prone; constant sitting; occasional standing; and occasional walking. PDC Level: MEDIUM
Additional Comments: The Laundry Technician could be walking and climbing on surfaces which may be slick from outdoor elements or oil or other fluids. This position is also exposed to vibrations through use of impact and other powered tools. Hillyard is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law
#CB START YOUR APPLICATION
This job has expired.