Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing for a Laborer to join our team in Point Comfort, Texas.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required .
- Operate jackhammers and drills to break up concrete or pavement
- Position, join, align and seal structural components, such as concrete wall sections and pipes
- Shovel cement and other materials into portable cement mixers: and mix, pour, and spread concrete
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials
- Smooth and finish freshly poured cement or concrete, using floats, trowels, screeds, or powered cement finishing tools
- Tend to machines that pump concrete, grout, and sand
- Tend to pumps, compressors, and generators to provide power for tools, machinery, and equipment, or to heat and move materials such as asphalt
- Lubricate, clean and repair machinery, equipment, and tools.
Skills / Qualifications
Typically 3 years and above documented field experience in chosen craft discipline with ability to read and interpret instructions and document, plan and perform work activities independently.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.