ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
We are seeking a Laboratory Technician who will be responsible for operating and maintaining various testing equipment . Our lab tests used oils, coolants, and fuels for trucking fleets and industrial companies to tell them the condition of the fluid and the machine it came out of. Currently we handle an average of 1200 oil samples and 200 coolant samples per day. We provide our customers with reports on their requested testing for each sample with an average two-day turn-around time. To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
LEVEL 1 - ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
- Responsible for oil analysis and fuel test equipment
- Basic maintenance of equipment including calibration and standardization.
- Handle used oils, diesel fuels solvents and acids.
- Follow SOP's and exercise laboratory safety practices.
- Produce quality data.
- Strong commitment to quality and integrity.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or 4 years of laboratory experience preferable.
- Working knowledge of computer software.
- Diligent work ethic and the ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous details.
- High energy level, confidence and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work overtime, evenings and weekends.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster
Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision
This job has expired.