Basic Job Functions:
The IT ERP Business Analyst will promote safety as our #1 priority. The ERP IT Business Analyst is a detail-oriented individual that will act as the link between Nucor's business objectives and the Microsoft Dynamics D365 system used in every facet of manufacturing for Nucor Tubular Products (NTP). The successful candidate will demonstrate a deep overall knowledge of either Microsoft Dynamics AX or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O) and possess a proven track record of successfully delivering complex, full lifecycle ERP. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: leading and/or architecting solutions for MS D365 F&O support, assisting project management to deliver the solution, and providing the application functionality. The Business Analyst will provide technical leadership to enterprise scale projects and solutions and will have knowledge of multiple technological areas specially Microsoft Azure Cloud, PaaS, and Dynamics. Additionally, the Business Analyst will define and document architecture, capture and document nonfunctional(architectural) requirements, prepare estimates and define technical solutions. Ability to work or travel on an "as needed" basis, which may include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Assist in the design, documentation, and maintenance of MS D365 system processes.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX or Microsoft Dynamics 365 finance and operations.
- Advise stockholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
- Design cohesive solutions for NTP from in-depth functional knowledge of MS D365
- Facilitate discussions with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business
- requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of process design, software products, customizations, and integrations to meet those needs.
- Use technical expertise and a detailed understanding of system capabilities to maximize automation and process effectiveness.
- Provide current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional design documents
- Experience in using Azure services for integration, Power Apps, Power Portals, Integrations with ERP systems a plus.
- Manage a project's scope, acceptance, installation and deployment from start to finish.
- Report on technical issues and questions; make recommendations to IT supervisor and related users.
- Perform quality assurance activities.
- Manage process change requests.
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university. Experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- Minimum five (5) years as a Business Analyst, Solutions or Technical Architect or Technical
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics D365 a plus
- Possess both functional and technical expertise
- Business analysis and process engineering skills a plus
- Experience reviewing business needs, researching potential solutions and providing solid processand technical recommendations
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Ability to communicate technical aspects to non-technical shareholders.
- Strong customer relationship skills
- High level of initiative and accountability for deliverables and deadlines
- Experience in designing, documenting, and developing software applications with the MS PowerApps Platform a plus
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace
- Extensive experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as
- Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Material and Resource
- Scheduling/Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Shop Floor
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving proficiency.
- Leadership aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and solid communication with all levels of management.