IOT Embedded Lead
My top client is looking to add an IOT Embedded Lead to their team to work on embedded IOT applications and systems.They will lead a team of software developers to review, analyze, and modify systems including configurations, testing, debugging and deployment to support IoT applications. A strong understanding of embedded IoT software applications must be possessed, and experience with business operations and how the business operations use the software applications.
- Participate in the strategic vision and alignment of enterprise IoT systems and their respective road-maps.
- Generate enterprise budget requirements.
- Consults and leads engagements with stakeholders to identify current operating procedures and to clarify configuration objectives.
- Create and deploy feedback mechanisms for end users. Analyze results, make recommendations for support process improvement, and implement changes.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
- Conduct research into software application products and services in support of development and purchasing efforts.
- Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development or consideration for purchase.
- Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required.
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders.
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Maintain and enhance performance of all new and existing software and applications across the organization.
- Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the organization.
- Lead the design, development, and delivery of software applications
- Perform preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, hot fixes, anti-virus software, and so on.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Minimum 12 years working experience with 5+ years experience developing IoT systems
- Blend of business (functional), technical (IT), and project management/agile skills.
- Familiarity and experience developing embedded software applications
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Experience developing and operating cloud connected products
- Experience working with cross functional Agile teams with an understanding of SAFe
- Experience with IoT security best practices
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)