ACS is looking for iOS/Android Developer in Columbus, OH.
- Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
- Participate in a digital technology project from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
- Support project releases.
- 2+ years' experience designing and implementing mobile applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university or four years equivalent development experience.
- 2+ years of combined software/application development experience in Objective C development.
- Created an application that is available in Apple's AppStore
- Experience in developing, deploying, and/or supporting an enterprise size solution
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
- Experience with the following is desired:
- Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Enthusiasm for automated testing
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Experience with source control management
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp-to-Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ACS Group (ACS) delivers information technology solutions, staffing and workforce management services to global Fortune 1000 companies across various industry verticals. Established in 1998, ACS currently employs more than 500 internal employees and 10,000+ consultants who support more than 600 customers across the globe. Through our operating companies, ACS provides a full spectrum of services and solutions to include program management, staffing, vendor management solutions, on-site consulting and more. With integrity, service excellence and innovation, ACS Group provides unparalleled value to our customers and employees.
This job has expired.