Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in food, pharmaceutical and environmental testing services, employing more than 35,000 employees in 44 countries. Eaton Analytical is the largest and most recognized water and beverage testing laboratory in the United States, providing water quality compliance and specialty testing to more than 500 municipal, State and Federal customers.
Responsible for routine analytical procedures in our laboratory.
- Theintern - administrativeposition willassist document control and data archival for VOA/GCMS/LCMS.
- Position is a part time/temporary role. Schedule is generally about 15-20 hours per week. On the job training.
- Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Monrovia, California are encouraged to apply.
- As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
- High school diploma or some college.
- Must have basic computer skills and familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, document scanning, etc.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to details and good organization skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.