Do you have your Bachelor's degree and behavioral health experience? Then send your resume to email@example.com so we can connect. Honestly, everyone can send me their resume because then we can save some time and discuss available roles based on what you're looking for.
- Schedule: Either 8am-4:30pm or 9:45am - 6:15pm
- Location: Fully remote, anywhere in the US
- Fast paced call center environment where the primary responsibilities are to provide telephonic assistance to employees who are dealing with a variety of issues including workplace stress, family issues, legal or financial issues, and mental health needs.
- Answering calls from providers who need assistance with authorizations, claims, or benefit information.
- Determining member eligibility and benefit coverage
- Triaging calls as appropriate
- Initiating counseling referrals and authorizations
- Assisting with coordination of care with providers
- Updating and making notes in the care management database
- Verifying benefits and obtaining EAP authorizations.
- Must have a bachelor's degree
- Experience with behavioral health.
- Computer skills necessary, proficient with Microsoft office, Word and Excel.
- Experience with fast paced customer services is a plus.
- Experience in a variety of settings, as well as working with a wide age range of patients is helpful.
- Previous EAP experience is a plus.
It's probably safe to say you're interested if you made it this far. Go ahead and send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or share this job with your network.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Direct line: 484-434-2946
Recruiter, The Judge GroupContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com