Shift is 5pm to 5am!
5K Bonus and Shamrock pays 86% of your Benefit Costs!
$32-$36/hour Starting Pay DOE!
The Maintenance Technician II performs inspections and preventative and corrective maintenance procedures on material handling equipment including carton and pallet conveying equipment, cranes and physical building structures within our automated warehouse. (S)he performs diagnostics and uses formal documentation such as electrical prints and mechanical drawings.
- Diagnose machine malfunction and determine need for adjustment or repair. Report any problems to lead or supervisor.
- Disassemble, inspect, and perform routine repairs and rebuilds defective parts on all equipment
- Assemble and test operate machine to verify correction of malfunction
- Maintain and lubricate machine tools and equipment
- Clean machines and paint machines or equipment to prevent corrosion
- Install or recharge batteries for any battery-powered equipment
- Perform basic electrical tasks such as replacing motors, fuses and switches
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2+ years of commercial or industrial maintenance related experience
- Knowledge of operation and safe storage practices of ARC and MIG welding equipment to include; OXY/ACETYLENE, and PLASMA welding and cutting
- Demonstrates working knowledge of shop tools such as a grinder, drill press, cutting torch and welding machine to repair or join metal parts
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Regularly stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Regularly reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, or crawl
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Our Mission:
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family's motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends." Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That's why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn't stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.