Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Support the analytical testing for process development
- Chemical labeling of biological samples, HPLC separation, and data analysis
- Preparing buffers, packing columns, setting up, sterilization, sampling, and cleaning of systems
- Document laboratory activities electronically and enter process data into database.
- Troubleshoot equipment and perform minor repairs
- Be responsible for following safe laboratory practices and for maintaining the work area in a clean orderly and safe manner
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience in the analysis of therapeutic proteins using various UPLC and HPLC Techniques including IEX, SEC, HIC and RP.
- Experience performing benchtop operations and pipetting small volumes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, hands-on capability, ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter
- Ability to work independently as well as be a strong team player to meet program needs
- Self-motivation, adaptability and a positive attitude
- The candidate must have effective documentation skills with the ability to author internal technical reports
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is required, and experience with Empower is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, orequivalent directly-related experience
- Minimum of 1-2 yearsGMP related laboratory experience
- Authorization to work in the United Statesindefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
This position is Full-Time,Monday - Friday, 8a.m. - 5:00 p.m
. with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance ofWest Point, PA
are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.