Housekeeper Assistant Job Highlights:
About the Job:
- 403(b) Retirement Plan;
- Referral Bonuses! (Up to $250)
- Career scholarships;
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs;
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days)
will work on-site at Anoka Campus in Anoka, MN.
At The Homestead at Anoka and Rehab Living Center, we're a vibrant senior living community of distinctive lifestyle and care choices - a welcoming place you'll be happy to call home. We're proud of our team members. If you care deeply about older adults and seek new career opportunities, we'd love for you to explore a role within our community.Essentials:
- Performs defined cleaning procedures, using various chemicals and cleaning agents, supplies and equipment, including:
Dusting/polishing and arranging furniture or equipment.
Mopping and polishing floors.
Vacuuming carpets and draperies.
Scouring and sanitizing sinks, toilets, tubs and shower areas.
Polishing plumbing fixtures.
Cleaning mirrors, lighting fixtures, doors, carpets and furniture.
Washing or spot cleaning walls.
Removing stains and debris from floors, carpets and furniture.
Removing, transporting and disposing of trash.
- Must be willing to work in a Healthcare /Senior Living environment that is taking precautions for COVID-19.
- Must be 18+ years old
- Previous institutional housekeeping/cleaning experience preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow procedures, work assignments, instructions, warnings and labels.
- Adequate strength, endurance and coordination to meet the strenuous physical demands of such responsibilities as dusting, mopping, vacuuming and scrubbing.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
About Anoka Homestead- Rehab & Living:
- Candidates with a passion to clean, sanitize, and comes with a 'smile' is Ideal!
Anoka Rehab & Living Center is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization. Anoka Rehabilitation & Living Center Located at:
3000 4th Avenue Anoka, MN 55303
At Anoka Rehab & Living Center, our approach to care grows out of respect for the human spirit and the belief that the right to dignity doesn't diminish with age. Compassion, empathy, personal attention and concern for emotional and spiritual wellbeing are at the core of how we help every resident feel cherished and at home.Our 2022 Great Place to Work survey results found that 87% of employees said their work has a special meaning: this is not "just a job".
Take pride in helping others, and join us today!
At VOANS, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and unique personal differences nurtures and supports our organizations' shared commitment to our mission and creates an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to do their personal best.
This job has expired.