Household Waste Technician
Menomonee Falls, WI
20-40/hrs per week
1. Unload materials from vehicles, trucks and pick-ups.
2. Able to recognize potentially dangerous situations relating to chemical handling.
3. Able to consistently follow all compliance, health and safety, and procedures in accordance with
departmental and regional policies.
4. Fosters a proper company image to customers regular interaction in a professional manner.
5. Ability to follow directions and work as part of a team in a changing job environment.
6. Work in a safe manner.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
7. Segregation of chemicals into packaging categories or DOT hazard classes.
8. Ability to differentiate and consolidate similar materials while wearing respiratory protection.
High School Diploma/GED
Some waste experience
Valid Drivers License
Ability to work week days and weekends
Must be able to pass a background check, drug test and physical
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.