Merakey is currently seeking a Painter to join our team in the Verona / Pittsburgh area.
• This position is responsible for performing skilled work on prepared surfaces including buildings, equipment and other structures.
• Repairs surfaces to be painted including plastering and sheetrock finishing.
• Erects scaffolding, movable and immovable staging and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas.
• Requisitions materials and supplies from stock room.
• Waterproofing experience.
• May refinish chairs, desks, bookcases, furniture, etc.
Merakey offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive compensation plans, Work/Life balance, flexible schedules, cell phone discount plan, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement and much more!
To fill out an on-line application: www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition number: 73742
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve. Merakey strictly follows a zero-tolerance policy for abuse.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
• 1-3 years experience with painting, staining, plastering
• Valid Driver's License
• High School Diploma or GED
• Be able to Read/Comprehend written instructions
• Fully vaccinated or have an approved exemption
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled