Mercer is looking for an experienced sales professional to join our Houston Office Location.
Health & Benefits Sales Professional
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- Mercer is a globally recognized leader in human capital and benefits consulting and you can leverage our intellectual prowess to back your sales acumen
- As a Sales Professional in Mercer you will be asked to learn complex lines of business and develop sales strategies that create dynamic product offerings that solve some of the most critical challenges facing employers in healthcare, financial security, and career development
- Your sales career at Mercer will bring you to a new level of skills in collaboration, critical thinking and industry visibility
We will count on you to:
- Work for the global leader in the health and benefits space
- We deliver innovative solutions that address the health and wellness needs of our clients and their employees
- You will be backed by a world class team of consultants who are widely recognized as problem solvers and industry thought leaders
What you need to have:
- Execute sales goals by maintaining a large book of business of complex or high-yield accounts by conducting frequent sales presentations, calls and meetings
- Apply highly developed market and internal service offering insights to sales cold calls to engage potential clients, generate interest and schedule meetings or presentations
- Create sales proposals, presentations and RFP responses which creatively and effectively address complex prospect needs and appropriately communicate the business value of internal services and offerings
- Lead complex account processes from the identification stage to closing; leading pricing negotiations, facilitating product and expectation discussions and ultimately securing a beneficial financial outcome for the business
What makes you stand out:
- BA/BS degree
- Strong track record of achieving sales goals
- Experience selling to companies in 100 - 5,000 employee space
- Experiential knowledge of the Benefits or Healthcare industry
- Strong Network & ability to gain access to C-suite level executives
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.