Job ID: 395382
P.J. Keating Company, a CRH company, is a leading manufacturer of aggregate and HMA products and Paving and Construction in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We operate aggregate and Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) production facilities in Acushnet, Dracut, and Lunenburg, Massachusetts as well as Cranston, Rhode Island. Our modern facilities, veteran paving crews, experienced construction management team and large investment in plants and equipment make us one of the largest and most efficient producers in the state of Massachusetts as well as one of only two RIDOT approved stone suppliers in the state of Rhode Island.
Are you looking for opportunities and benefits of a large corporation with a small company feel? Then P.J. Keating Company and CRH is the company for you! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Operate all quarry trucks included but not limited to: haul trucks with 30-70 ton capacity and tractor with water tanker"
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties & Functions)
Skills & Specifications
- Performs all duties safely and in accordance with health and safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains awareness of MSHA regulations.
- Works as a team member with other employees within the crushing operation to ensure smooth operation.
- Ensures crusher is fed consistently.
- Continually drives truck within confines of the quarry to deliver material to crusher and stockpiles.
- All other duties as assigned.
Individuals must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that they can perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations, using some combination of skills and abilities.Education/Professional Experience
What CRH Offers You
- No formal education necessary.
- Previous crushing experience preferred.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
P.J. Keating Company, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Apr 14, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Providence Nearest Secondary Market:
This job has expired.