By adhering to Welk Resort's I-Serve service standards, The Guest Experience Ambassador I (GEA I) is responsible for creating an exceptional experience to all guests of the Breckenridge Preview Center, through the amenities and services of the operation. The GEA I must be able to communicate effectively, work diligently, and maintain functionality, comfort, cleanliness, and safety of his/her assigned zones (4-5).This is a full-time position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Consistently follow the I-Serve standards at all times.
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
- Attend safety meetings, keep the workplace in safe condition, and work in a safe manner.
- Adhere to attendance policy and report to workstation at scheduled start time.
- Propose ideas or find ways to improve services, systems, and/or procedures.
- Maintain all guest amenities areas in zones 4-5, with keeping a clean and efficient environment.
- Monitor Kids Play area, while providing exceptional care to kids play attendees
- Prepare, stock, and inventory guest amenities areas for day-to-day operations.
- Record Kids Play guest logs, and manage liability waivers
- Practice diligence in financial stewardship and personal responsibility/accountability.
- All other duties as assigned.
Role requires total responsibility management and diligent record keeping (liability forms, inventory, order forms, etc.). Physical demands: must be able to lift 40 lbs. Flexible schedule required. Must be CPR trained.Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree required (GED) . Some college or 1-2 years of customer service and child service experience preferred.Compensation: