Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Graduate Structural Engineer to join our Lehigh Valley (Bethlehem) PA office, performing the following but not limited to:
- Structural engineering design including steel, concrete, masonry, wood, and glass materials.
- Working in the field to observe and assess existing and new building structures.
- Ability to read drawings and specifications, write reports, create sketches, communicate and coordinate with the engineers, drafters, contractors, and clients.
- Engineering Degree in related field
- 0-3 years related experience.
- Capable in Microsoft Windows
Why Work With Us?At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
- EIT is preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Intellectual curiosity
- Able to work construction schedules, which may include overtime, and off-hours work
- Reliable transportation
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled