CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
As a Business Analyst Intern within our Global Reporting Process and Methods, you'll be developing and coordinating projects and improvements to meet and exceed customer needs & internal objectives within the organization. You will be working with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Data Scientists to implement and deliver projects. Learn more below!
This position will pay between $17.75-$33.60/hour.Qualifications
- Lead and participate in cross-functional activities including initiating, planning, and performing projects through the Project Management Lifecycle
- Coordinate the efforts of the project team through detailed planning efforts and drive consistent communication across cross-functional operations to meet aligned program objectives
- Proactively identify and mitigate risk
- Measure and supervise project performance and collect post-project feedback to look for issues and opportunities for improvement
- Ensure appropriate visibility, transparency, and communication
- Ensure that all project documents are complete and stored appropriately
- Support test plan development, testing, and active measurement of test plan completion by project team members
- Facilitate project & program meetings with team members and leadership staff
- Hold teams accountable on all aspects of Project Management
Perks of Being a CNH Industrial Intern/College Co-op!
- Pursing a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Project Management, Business Management, Information Technology, or other related degree area
We're excited that you're considering an Internship or College Co-op with CNH Industrial! CNH Industrial provides our Interns and Co-ops with experiences that will help develop them into well-rounded professionals. Check out some of the benefits that will build an experience, not just a job:
- Competitive pay
- Networking opportunities with other interns
- Local volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities hosted by current employees
- Furnished subsidized housing (for qualified internship/co-ops only)
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.