Marsh McClennan is seeking candidates for the following position:
Global ITSM Developer
What you can expect:
We will Count on you to:
- A colleague in this role is responsible for the development and customization of the ITSM application and services.
- The incumbent delivers new functionality across the ITSM application and support the development lifecycle.
What you need to have:
- Develops in the ITSM instance including routine changes or configuration adjustments.
- Performs management and configuration of ITSM applications and modules, service automation and system integrations.
- Contributes to the strategic development of new platform customizations.
- Participates in the collection and implementation of tool requirements and investigates as necessary to determine the best solution or configuration options available based on the specific requirement.
- Develop new enhancements.
- Assists in the assessment of architecture and current system limitations.
- Bachelor's degree or related experience (four year degree preferred).
- Strong technical acumen and capability, with demonstrated results.
- Strong grounding in fundamentals of web application development (identity, security, etc).
- Experience working with structured data, schema, and databases
- Experience integrating internal and external (SaaS based) applications.
- Exposure to Identity Management and Single Sign on/Active Directory integrations.
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM software development approaches
- Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand complex business needs and adapt appropriately.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies applicable to the ServiceNow platform.Experience with process design and IT delivery of agreed business processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Previous success working in a dynamic environment with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Proficiency with ServiceNow and related product design and delivery.
- Technical ability to develop, design and maintain web pages and ServiceNow sites.
- Understanding of systems and platforms used by MMC.
Marsh McLennan(NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas ofrisk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries.With annual revenue over $17 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses.Marshadvisesindividual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk managementsolutions.Guy Carpenterdevelops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clientsgrow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities.Mercerdelivers advice and technology-drivensolutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investmentoutcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing workforce.Oliver Wymanserves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visitmmc.com, follow us onLinkedInandTwitteror subscribe toBRINK
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.