The Global Program Manager (GPM) serves as the key point of contact for the client whose primary responsibility is the management the client security program. Responsible for client service, problem resolution, preparation of post orders, billing/collections, staffing, scheduling, supervision, and training. Ensures execution and delivery of service requirements in compliance with the client Master Service Agreement (MSA) and Statement of Work (SOW).
This job description applies only to administrative employees in salaried supervisory positions that manage a specific account (work unit), performing the routine duties of subordinates no more than 40% of the time.
• The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job or position. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. An associate might or might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
• All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
• Associates are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
• In performing functions, duties or tasks, associates are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Associates are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
• All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, associates are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
Directs or completes tasks associated with these areas of responsibilities:
1. Serves as a key point of contact to ensure the client security program is managed to expectations and responds and resolves issues in a timely manner.
2. Assumes management of P & L for account along with the Global Clients Vice President and the account management team including Region Presidents, Area Vice Presidents and Branch Managers; analyzes operational and financial indicators to continuously improve account performance.
3. Coordinates activity with and acts as liaison for Global Clients Vice President to provide highest level of service for client; implements programs and initiatives as directed by the Global Client Vice President.
4. Coordinates and performs Security Risk Reviews of client facilities using industry best practices and client specific assessment tools; coordinates with client to support special events or emergency coverage as needed.
5. Ensures branches maintain a consistent focus on high quality customer service; provides guidance and support in the retention of profitable business.
6. Ensures appropriate staffing levels, in collaboration with area management as necessary; ensures scheduling is handled effectively to meet client requirements while controlling labor costs. Builds and facilitates teamwork and partnerships and the implementation of progressive change.
7. Addresses any actual or potential problems; coordinates global RFI and global RFP responses for assigned client as required, including the development of pricing models and strategies, coordinates pricing information from all regions.
8. Meets regularly with client and Securitas management representatives for account reviews; addresses any actual or potential problems; assists in preparation of RFP responses; provides support during client start-ups and transitions; supports security planning, assessments and surveys; coordinates review and update of global and local post orders; ensures contract compliance throughout the entire portfolio.
9. Participates in client strategic budget preparation for guard services and security system deployments.
10. Assists client in evaluation of global security needs and determines feasibility of delivery of requested or desired service; demonstrates understanding of and ability to operate in global business environment.
11. Coordinates, monitors, and evaluates global service delivery; applies Global Clients Americas model to global service delivery. Builds and facilitates teamwork and partnerships and the implementation of progressive change.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
Bachelor's Degree preferred and a minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible management experience in business administration or a closely related field.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Visio, SharePoint and Teams.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
• Proven multinational account management experience.
• Experience and ability to adapt in multi-cultural environments.
• Proven ability to demonstrate board and senior level relationships.
• Proven customer service skills.
• Understanding of security operations, loss prevention, investigations and systems integration.
• Ability to demonstrate business strategy development and acumen aligning with the client's strategy
• Knowledge of business operations, management and human resources administration.
• Adapts and copes successfully with changing circumstances.
• Adapts well to and is energized by change while maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives.
• Use of personal computer and spreadsheet software.
• Ability to synthesize and present business/financial data and develop solutions.
• Planning, organizing and leadership skills.
• Oral and written communications skills.
• Strong customer service and service delivery orientation.
• Ability to builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others.
• Ability to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment.
• Ability to effectively plan, budget, track, and evaluate performance of his/her business area.
• Ability to manage security operations at multiple sites dispersed over a wide geographic area.
• Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
• Ability to be an effective leader and member of project teams.
• Ability to facilitate progressive change.
• Ability to take initiative and achieve results.
• Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
• Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
Working Conditions and Physical/Mental Demands
With or without reasonable accommodation, a candidate must have the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions described. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
• Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
• Successful passage of background, reference, behavioral selection survey, and controlled substance tests.
• Ability to travel globally
• Ability to travel as necessary to support client account, up to 80% travel.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
• Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
• May require regular use of vehicle and frequent travel in the performance of duties.
• Regular talking and hearing.
• Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Occasional walking, reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
• Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
• Conducting oral presentations and group meetings.
• Directing, motivating, training, coaching, and disciplining staff in a positive manner.
• Reading and analyzing reports and financial data, including related computer usage.
• Responding on an on-call basis to emergencies and incidents at all hours.
Position Reports to: Vice President of Vertical Market