Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Gas Measurement Technician in Platteville, CO. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Supports Operations group and ensure that contract obligations and lease agreements are complied with in regards to the scheduling of Meter Test, calibration verification of the Secondary Element, inspection of the Primary Element, and Natural Gas Sampling in accordance with Measurement Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of measurement station, and associated equipment including and not limited to EFM (Electronic Flow Meters), meter tubes, composite samplers, radio communications, PD meters, Coriolis meters, and auxiliary pressure transmitters.
- Responsible for scheduling and maintaining various types of measurement equipment as it pertains to the petroleum industry.
- Supports Operations group and ensure that LACT proving and oil meter testing is done in accordance with Measurement Policies and Procedures
Skills / Qualifications
- 2+ years of measurement experience, Liquid Measurement experience prefered but not required
- On Call every 7 weeks
- Knowledge of SCADA, Coriolis, Mag meters and an ability to diagnose incorrect measurement readings.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
- Performs routine tasks.
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions
- Pay Range from $28 - $35
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.