Do you want to help make a difference in building America's infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America's infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline's revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click or .
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
As a Laborer at Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement ( at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation ( );
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see ).
Take a look at our field work by watching the video.
We are seeking Gas Construction Laborers in the Baltimore, Maryland area. Duties include assisting in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation, and fusion of plastic pipe, and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines.A Laborer's Main Responsibilities are:
- Properly lift tools, objects and equipment of varying weight.
- Tamp soil and asphalt.
- Shovel waste material, soil and cold patch asphalt mix.
- Operate vehicles used for hauling.
- Assist in the demolition, take-up and reconditioning of old pipe.
- Backfill trenches.
- Score and break asphalt or concrete with a jackhammer.
- Clean up backfilled trench areas.
- Strategically place traffic warning signs and cones.
- Coil hoses.
- Work with materials of varying chemical compounds.
- 1+ year gas construction experience, or experience in another manual labor field.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- The ability to work outside in varying weather conditions.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (at your own cost.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- CDL preferred but not required before employment.
Connect with us on Social Media! We're on , , , and .