Clopay Corporation is North America's largest garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. We have an excellent opportunity for a Operator (GDO) Product Specialist in our Troy, Oh location (hybrid remote).
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the Product Data Management, Engineering, and Planning teams to update and maintain product specifications/item master list.
- Assist in the communication of updates via Engineering Change Order.
- Maintaining all parts and correct MOD codes. Includes new item set ups, item changes, and cross referencing against current item set ups.
- Establish and update pricing in all systems and price pages as required.
- Communicate new items and updates via Marketing Bulletins/Releases, eCommunicator articles, training, and presentations.
- Assist in development of training for new associates and continuing education both in person or via recorded presentations.
- Develop an understanding of how operators interact with other safety devices and all door offerings.
- Act as the primary Chamberlain support personnel to Clopay Customer Service, Distribution Center staff, and Sales staff including general questions and part number identification.
- Partners with Clopay Commercial Information Assistance to address technical questions on commercial applications.
- Sales reporting and analysis.
- Inventory reporting and analysis, especially in regard to obsolete items or item transitions.
- Manage and help create Clopay traceability dashboard.
- Maintain LiftMaster dealer portal active employees.
- Communicate weekly DC connectivity leaderboard, manage connectivity training as part of internal on-boarding.
- Work with Distribution Center and Planning teams to adjust ordering and minimize potential damage. Interact with supplier to utilize their analytics to ensure we are stocking appropriate product in all locations.
- Maintain SOP’s as processes are updated.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High School degree required, Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Operations, or related discipline.
- Previous experience in product, brand, or marketing management preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Windows, Excel, Power Point.
- Industry experience preferred.
- Detail orientated with ability to problem solve with little direction.
We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance and Educational Assistance.
Please visit our website at www.clopaydoor.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.